Join our e-bike tour this summer and see Tromso as the locals do. On our bike tour, we show you our favourite sites and city features on our extremely popular and easy-to-ride electric bicycles. Following Tromso's network of cycleways, our bike tour will take you to some of Tromso's best spots. See the beautiful arctic environment from a different perspective and hear about the wonderful ways of living of the local people.
This e-bike tour is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall which will assist comfort and control on the bike. We recommend that all guests need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather, this includes always bringing wind- and waterproof clothes.
Guiding language: English (guiding in Norwegian available on request).
You need to provide information about the height of each tour participant when you book the tour.
• MS Polstjerna, an extremely well-preserved vessel that took part in seal hunting (we do not enter the exhibit)
• Bukta - Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach, popular with locals on those warm summer days.
• Folkeparken - Old farmsted from the 1800's
• Prestvannet - the biggest lake on the island, bird paradise, and nature reserve
• Ski jumps - the best views in town
• Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden – we walk the paths between exotic plants and soak in the tranquil atmosphere of this magic place
• Downtown Tromsø
Season: 1 June -30 September
Duration: 3 - 3,5 hour
Ride time: ca.1 and max.1,5hour
Start point Tromsø Outdoor, Sjøgata 14
Departure: 10.00 or 14.00
Group size: min 2 / max 10
Age: from 12 yo and ca.150cm tall
Included: Guiding, E-bike, bike helmet, hot drink, sweet snack
Price: 995 NoK pp