All-round hybrid bikes for longer tours and cycling holidays.
With electric motor, max.25 km/h, range of 60-120 km on one charge, depending on the terrain, bike load and amount of support you use.
Electric touring bike models in Tromsø Outdoor offer:
Bikes for longer tours:
- Merida E-Spresso Steps 900 EQ Tour and Sport 2016 models with frame sizes 46cm, 50cm, 51cm, 54cm, and 56cm.
- E-Spresso Steps 300 EQ Tour and Sport 2018 models with frame sizes 46cm, 50cm, and 56cm.
- E-Spresso Steps 500 EQ Tour and Sport 2019 models with frame sized 43cm, 47cm, 51cm and 55cm.
Bike model will depend on the frame size you will choose.
Bikes are equipped with:
- mud fenders
- one water bottle holder (only on men's frame)
- rear luggage rack
- bike computer
- hydraulic disc brakes
Included with the rental is also: a helmet, bike lock, repair set with patch kit, necessary keys for adjustments, replacement tube, pump, lights (mounted on the helmet), and reflective vest. We also provide a bike battery charger, should you wish to take one with you for longer trips.
In addition you can rent:
- bike bags: rear, front and for handle bars (lowrider and handle bar holder follow bags)
- bike cargo and child trailers - max load on the bike should not exceed 120kg (please note that if you use a trailer the range for one charge will be shorter).
- bike racks for tow bars/roof racks
- hotel delivery/pick up and bike transfer along the coast (for electric bikes only bike return).
TIPS ON WHERE TO GO FOR A RIDE (click to open)
43 cm - user height 140-160 cm
46 cm - user height 150 - 170 cm
50 - 51 cm - user height 160 - 180 cm
54 cm - user height 175 - 190 cm
56 cm - user height 180 - 190+ cm
It is usually possible to ride a bike one size up or down from the recommended size.
You can also find the Merida frame size recommendation here.
1 day 590.00; 2 days 1140.00; 3 days 1640.00; 4 days 2080.00,;5 days 2480.00; every additional day 390.00 NOK
2000 NOK deposit must be paid when you pick up the bike.
As a customer you are liable for any loss or damage to the bike.
We recommend that you obtain travel insurance covering rental services prior to your arrival.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the bike you wish to book is unavailable or you are not sure what size bike you need.
1 day of rental = any period up to 24 hours.